Delivery Policy of Muscle Diets
This Delivery Policy (“Policy”) applies to purchases from Muscle Diets, accessible at www.musclediets.com.au and musclediets.com.
Delivering your Order
- We deliver to various regions across Australia using a temperature-controlled logistics service.
- We may, at our discretion, engage a third-party contractor (“logistics partner”) to assist with performing the delivery.
- By ordering from us, you agree to give us, and our logistics partner, the authority to leave (“ATL”). This means the delivery driver has permission to leave the package at your address.
- If you are not present when delivery occurs, we will, at our discretion, leave your package at your address, generally near the front door, unless otherwise instructed.
- If your order cannot be safely delivered to your address, such as where there may be an elevated risk of theft, we may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- As detailed in this Policy, by ordering from us, you acknowledge that all risks in relation to theft of your package pass to you after we have delivered your package to your address.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address. If incorrect address and/or contact details are provided, we are under no obligation to replace your package, or make corrections to these details in our systems or those of our delivery partner(s).
Theft of your package
- As with any package delivery, there is a risk that you may experience theft should your packaged be left unattended at your address.
- To safely receive your package, it is your responsibility to provide specific delivery instructions and/or be present during your selected delivery timeframe.
- All risks related to theft of your package pass to you after we have delivered your package to your address. Should your package be stolen from your address, you may consider reporting the incident to the police.
- If you believe that theft may be likely from your address; such as highly visible addresses, or those with high foot traffic, or unattended apartment complexes, you should consider forgoing ordering from us.
- We retain evidence including photos and GPS coordinates of your delivered package to verify the time and location that delivery took place.
- Musclediets will not be liable for any loss or damage related to theft from your address.
Damage to your package
- Your package will be delivered with an insulated liner and gel ice pack(s).
- When left in a shaded area, the package may retain a food safe temperature for up to 6 hours. This is a guide only and may vary based on the prevailing ambient conditions.
- You should collect your package and refrigerate the contents as soon as possible to avoid damage to the products.
- Muscle Diets will not be liable for any loss or damage related to your package being left unattended.
Timing of your Delivery
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that your delivery is performed within the timeframe selected.
- While delivery delays are not usual, you acknowledge that many factors relating to delivery are out of our control.
- By ordering from us, you agree that the delivery timeframe selected at checkout is a reasonable estimate only and may be affected by factors outside of our control. For example, when engaging with third-party delivery partners, we make all reasonable efforts to coordinate with the contractor to ensure that delivery is completed within, or as close to the selected timeframe as possible.
- If your package is not delivered, it is your responsibility to inform Muscle Diets In these circumstances, we will take reasonable steps to ascertain the status of your delivery.
- Muscle Diets will not be held liable for any damages or loss in connection with delivery outside of the selected timeframe.
Secured Apartment Complexes
- If your delivery address is a secured apartment, please ensure you are present to receive your delivery. We may, at our discretion, withhold and reschedule your delivery if we are unable to access your building and/or we consider that there is a heightened risk of theft.
- Our delivery partner will not call or buzz you upon delivery.
- To reduce the likelihood of theft, we recommend that daytime delivery is selected if your address is a secured apartment.
- As noted in this Policy, if you believe that theft may be likely from your address, you should consider forgoing ordering from us.